Friday, July 2, 2010

COMING SOON!!


Okay I'm gonna give this writing biz a go and we'll see how I do;)

If you have ever read the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich then you will know where I got my idea for this story. I love that series but I have come to the conclusion there is not near enough sex in there. So this will be my version with the Twilight characters and lots of lemons and krazi bullshit. Oh and a bulldog named Vishous instead of a hamster named Rex...I don't like hamsters they remind me of mice..lol

I'm going to start writing this weekend and I have AC lined up to help me with the beta process and I'll let you know when we have a chapter ready for you.

Preview: Bulldogs and Bullshit AH/COMEDY/RATED M
Hi My name is Bella Swan. I'm 23 and I've already been married and divorced. Not starting out very good I know. I was dumb enough to marry Mike but at least I was smart enough to divorce him after I caught him on the couch in his office with Tanya the whore.
During this whole fiasco I lost my job at the factory and was forced to move home. That lasted all of a week and my mother was driving me fucking insane. I had to beg my ass off but I finally got my cousin Emmett to give me a job as a Bond Enforcement Officer. Now this has an up side and a small down side. I get to move out of my parents house but I have no fucking clue how to be a Bond Enforcement Officer.

8 comments:

edmazing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
edmazing said...

Umm...sorry about that...technical difficulties. Loved the title! And a dog named Vishous! I'll be checking this out later! Happy writing!

Anonymous said...

interesting!!! i will read when you post...happy writing!

bella ami said...

Can't wait to read your Krazi story! I'm sure you'll do great!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Waiting for it!

Unknown said...

happy joy Joy let the games begin!

BittenInCA said...

This sounds good, I look forward to digging in.

Hope said...

Get on it hooker......*grumbles while walking away* stole my damn dog name....ROFLMAO. You know I love you.